Sunday, July 29, 2012

Convention Display Boards

You never can collect enough ideas and inspiration...at least that's what I think!

Here are some pictures of the beautiful product display boards Stampin' Up! had for us to see at Convention.  Must have been the TEACHER in me, but I loved that they used Chalkboards for the displays!

If you double click on each picture, you should be able to see the projects bigger and better.






Here's a close up of the apples - they used a real twig on them! 















Hope you are able to view the pictures in a larger size and that you find some projects you'd like to make!

Have a perfect day!
Andra











1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! They really were fabulous displays, Andra!

In order to see a larger image, I had to SINGLE click on the first image. I was then taken to a window with a full screen image of the first board. Along the bottom, were thumbnails of the rest of the images. I was then able to "right arrow" or click through the rest of the images to see a larger image.

The Convention looked wonderful, and must have been very motivating!

Terri A